God wants us to do what is right
This weekend in MC Park, in Sunday School and Elementary Worship, and Worship and Wonder, your child will learn the story of Joseph being sold into slavery.
Joseph's Brothers Sell Him Into Slavery
You can review the story in Genesis 37: 12-36. The Bible memory verse is 1 John 3:18, "Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth"
Questions for review with your child:
1. How much are you influenced by others?
2. How do you decide what is right or wrong?
3. Do you have arguments or disagreements with your siblings?
4. Have you ever stood up for something even when it was hard or may not be popular?
5. How would Joseph's story be different if his brothers had done the right thing?
6. What is the connection between love and doing the right thing?
7. How can you help others do what is right?