We Should Show Jesus’ Love in Our Families
This Weekend in MC Park, in Sunday School and Elementary Worship, your child will learn the story of Joseph and his dream.
Joseph Dreams Disturbing Dreams
You can review the story in Genesis 37:1-11. A great memory verse for your family this week is John 13:34 – “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.”
Questions for review with your child:
1. What did you learn from this story about how to handle family conflict?
2. What’s one of the most difficult aspects of family relationships for you?
3. What do you enjoy most about your family?
4. What’s a family conflict you’ve had that you’re willing to talk about?
5. How do you prefer to handle family conflict?
6. How do you demonstrate love for family members?
7. Read John 13:34, how might your family change if you made Jesus’ command your family rule #1?
8. What do you know about how Jesus loved others that can be a model for you?How can we show love in the middle of a family problem?