God Uses Hard Times to Help us Grow
This weekend in MC Park, in Sunday School and Elementary Worship, your child will learn the story of Jacob, Leah and Rachel.
Jacob Marries Leah and Rachel
You can review the story in Genesis 29:15-30. The Bible memory verse is Romans 8:28, "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."
Questions for review with your child:
1. Hardships can turn people to God or away from him. What do you think makes the difference?
2. How has God used hardships in your life to prepare you to have empathy for and serve your kids?
3. Read the memory verse- what does it take for you to see the "good" in hard times.
4. What do you know about God that can help you through life's hard times?
5. What actions can you take this week to show that God is at work in your life?