God Protects Us
This Weekend in MC Park, in Sunday School and Elementary Worship, your child will learn the story of Moses in the basket.
God Protects Moses
You can review the story in Exodus 1:1 – 2:10. A great memory verse for your family this week is Psalm 46:1 – “God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.”
Questions for review with your child:
1. When do you most need protected?
2. What are some ways for you do be protected?
3. If you had been a Hebrew during this time, how would you protect your baby?
4. Do you think it’s harder to protect children now or then?
5. How do you trust God for protection each day?
6. When was a time that your plan for protection was different from God’s plan?
7. When have you really felt God’s protection – for you or family member?
8. Who do you look to for protection?How can you recognize God’s protection?