God Uses Us to Make a Difference
This Weekend in MC Park, in Sunday School and Elementary Worship, your child will learn the story of Joseph in charge.
Pharaoh Puts Joseph in Charge
You can review the story in Genesis 39:20 – 41:49. A great memory verse for your family this week is Colossians 3:23 – “Whatever you do, work at it will all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men.”
Questions for review with your child:
1. Why are we drawn toward working and serving in roles that cause us to feel useful?
2. How would you have felt if you experienced what Joseph endured?
3. How have you seen God create incredible opportunity from seemingly insurmountable obstacles?
4. How can you gain a clearer view on a God-centered perspective – that challenging situations actually can be opportunities for God to open amazing doors or do incredible things?
5. How can we remember to trust God during tough times?
6. What specific ways can you make a difference in the lives of others on a day-to-day basis?
7. Read Colossians 3:23, what does this mean to you and how can you apply it to your life?