God wants us to forgive as he forgives us
This weekend in MC Park, in Sunday School and Elementary Worship, and Worship and Wonder, your child will learn the story of Joseph and how he forgives his brothers
Joseph Forgives His Brothers
You can review the story in Genesis 42:1 - 45:28. The Bible memory verse is Colossians 3:13 -"Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you."
Questions for review with your child:
1. When we hear news stories of terrible crimes, what is our first reaction?
2. Is forgiving mandatory?
3. How did you feel when you heard about Joseph and his brothers being reunited?
4. What does forgiveness look like?
5. How do you help people know that forgiveness is always the right choice?
6. Have you ever struggled with forgiveness?
7. How can we show forgiveness in our lives so that we can please God?