Friday, April 13, 2012

April 14 and 15



Believe in Jesus


Jesus Appears to His Disciples

You can review the story in John 20:19-31; The Bible memory verse is "Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see," Hebrews 11:1.


Questions for review with your child:

1. How can you help others decide to believe in Jesus?

2. Why is it hard for some people to believe in Jesus?

3. Why is it important that we believe in Jesus?

4. Are there times you find it hard to believe in Jesus?

5. When did you first believe in Jesus? Who told you about Jesus?

6. What other things do you know exist even though you can't see them?

_____


In Worship and Wonder at 11:00 am on Sunday, the kindergarten class will be studying the following:


Jesus Appears to Mary Magdalene

Verses for this lesson are Mark 16:1-11

Questions to wonder about with your child:

1. I wonder how Mary Magdalene feels when the person she loves the most dies?

2. I wonder how Mary Magdalene feels going to Jesus' tomb?

3. I wonder how the women feel when they do not see Jesus' body in the tomb?

4. I wonder why they are too afraid to tell that Jesus is alive?

5. I wonder how Mary Magdalene feels when Jesus appears to her?

6. I wonder why Jesus appears to Mary Magdalene first?

7. I wonder why Mary Magdalene is no longer afraid to tell Jesus' friends that Jesus is alive.

8. I wonder why they do not believe Mary Magdalene when she tells them Jesus is alive.

9. I wonder how she feels when they do not believe her?

10. I wonder what she will do?

 



In Worship and Wonder on Saturday night, 9:00 am Sunday and
3's and 4's W & W at 11:00 am on Sunday, we will be studying the following:

Jesus is Risen: Road to Emmaus

Verse for this lesson is Luke 24:1-35

Questions to wonder about with your child:

1. I wonder how Jesus' friends felt when Jesus died?

2. I wonder how they knew Jesus was alive? Or how they knew the person was Jesus?

3. I wonder what it felt like to recognize Jesus in the breaking of the bread?

4. I wonder if you have ever been close to bread like this?

5. I wonder how it feels to know Jesus is alive?

6. I wonder what it was like to tell others that Jesus is alive?

No comments:

Post a Comment