Jesus Sets Us Free
This Weekend in MC Park, in Sunday School and Elementary Worship, your child will learn the story of the exodus.
The Israelites Escape from Egypt
You can review the story in Exodus 11:1 – 12:36. A great memory verse for your family this week is John 8:36 – “So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.”
Questions for review with your child:
1. When have you been wrapped in a difficult circumstance?
2. What can you learn from facing these kinds of situations?
3. What can you learn about trusting God from the story?
4. How does this story foreshadow Christ’s death?
5. Read John 8:36, in what ways is sinning like enslaving yourself?
6. What is it like to be set free from sin?
7. Why is it important to understand this promise?
8. What are ways you can demonstrate Christ’s freedom to your family?