Saturday, May 26, 2012

The Holy Spirit Helps Us!


 

 

May 26 and May 27


Jesus Sends Power from God

You can review the story in Acts 2:1-21. The Bible memory verse is John 14:26 -"The Holy Spirit will teach you."


Questions for review with your child:

1. What are some ways we can trust God more in our lives?

2. How has the Holy Spirit helped you in your life?

3. In what ways do you need the Holy spirit to help you?

4. Who else do you know who is powerful?

5. How can we thank God for sending the Holy Spirit to help us?

6. How can you show God that you want to have the Holy Spirit's help in your life?

_____


In Worship and Wonder at 11:00 am on Sunday, the kindergarten class will be studying the following:


Peter, Follower of Jesus, Heals a Lame Man in Jerusalem

Verses for this lesson are from Acts 3:1-16


Questions to wonder about with your child:

1. I wonder how the man feels begging for money?

2. I wonder why the man wouldn't look at Peter and John when he asked them for money?

3. I wonder how the man feels about Peter and John?

4. I wonder how the man feels about Jesus the Christ?

5. I wonder what the man will do now that he can walk?

6. I wonder how the people feel about what Peter said to them?

7. I wonder how they will change the way they live?

8. I wonder what it's like to follow the way of the Kingdom of God?

9. I wonder how they feel when they remember that Jesus was crucified?

10. I wonder how they feel when they hear that God made Jesus alive again?

 

In Worship and Wonder on Saturday night, 9:00 am Sunday and
3's and 4's W & W at 11:00 am on Sunday, we will be studying the following:

Baptism

Verses for this lesson are Matthew 28:18-20; John 8:12; Acts 2:38-39

Questions to wonder about with your child:

1. I wonder what you were doing on the day you received your light?

2. I wonder what it will be like on the day of your baptism?

No comments:

Post a Comment